Now, this has the potential to create some conflicting feedback due to the nature of some the accidental shit I'm about to elaborate on here, and you may find yourself saying "But pixi, there's nothing funny about wheelchair accidents."
Well, put aside all that sucks about it (and yes it does, and we know it does) & focus on funny (because there's funny in everything, there has to be), and yes there is something funny about it, just ask my mom (or your mom). That's mines favorite kind of humor.
In fact, I had to go through hell to find her an episode of "A Thousand Ways to Die" because I made the mistake of telling her somebody in a wheelchair rolled down a ramp smoking a cigarette with an oxygen tank & blew up. I think it made her year. But it worked out for both of us. She loves wheelchair accidents, I love explosions. True mother-daughter bonding time!
But don't tell me if you were sitting in front of your TV, with peripheral view of your picture window, and somebody fell out of a tree in your front yard & thumped on your lawn like a sack of potatoes, you wouldn't piss your pants. I know, or call the police.
But I'd like to argue that we all have some kind of Three Stooges type shit that just tickles our funny bone to tears. Those guys weren't so damn funny for their time for no good reason.
For some it may be explosions or stunts gone wrong. For others it may be people falling down stairs, or people being hit by cars (and obviously surviving unscathed, or you'd just be a sinister sicko, and there is a fine line)
As I've already given away my secret, we'll start with the first one.....
EXPLOSIONS! - How many times I rewound the video of the day some friends & I got together with some Warhead Launchers & Melons was disturbing, laughing till I cried every time. I don't know if I'll ever know what it is.
+
=
=
EVERYTHING about explosions is funny. Cept' when they kill thousands of people, but remember this post is about flowers & funny. And a lil bit about explosive diarrhea as well.
Admittedly, as a youngster I never laughed at the clown, though I laughed at the pie in the face simply because it made a BAM sound & basically exploded in the scary fucking clown's face.
But if you wanted to see a child such as me amused (or laughing like a crazy hyena) for hours, you would have given me a toy like this.
True story.
And that's how kids grow up to be terrorists, folks.
Aaand now I just totally gave myself away.
(Can you say that on the Internet? Should I lock my doors?)
Anywho, next up.....
FALLING! - You people are fuckin' sick. But hey, like I said, I'm not gonna judge. Something about it strikes you as inexplicably funny as explosions do for me. Okay, and A LOT of times it's funnier than fuckin' HELL. Or funny as all hell. I don't wtf's ever been funny about hell.
It's just that being that I'm 28 yet on some days feel like a f-ing 80 year old with osteoarthritis (& a medical buff, always have to be the one to take care of every dumb ass mofo), I'm just afraid of falling, and particularly that my life will end on a staircase. No, I'm not clumsy in bed. Just frail, okay.
Look at him GO!
(Now, sadly, as traumatic & gruesome it would be & the years of therapy it would take to heal, if his head were like that of a watermelon & exploded all over the stairs, I'd maybe pee my pants a lil. Strictly from explosive impact, which is highly unlikely)
Now tell me you've seen a grown man purposely sled down the stairs, but unintentionally get up to speeds of 90mph as you swore smoke bellowed from his asshole, because I know that was the closest I ever truly came to peeing my pants in my adult years.
| I talk a lot about peeing my pants, huh. Great expression. Is it awkward for you? |
Now you should know that it wasn't exactly the stunt itself that triggered the response (nor the magic mushrooms that night), but the fact that his head smacked. every. step on the way down. Oh LORDY!!
Keep it together my ass.
Or it's like watching your girlfriend fly sideways through the air like a human Frisbee with wings, off of a skateboard, and classic belly flop out onto the middle of the street as her board flies through the air in the opposite direction, heading for the window of a nearby truck.
And you know she's probably really hurt, but you're still falling apart on the sidewalk, unable to even catch your breath or move because WTF was THAT?!
We're all going to hell, but it sounds like a fun place, doesn't it.
Onward....
MOBILE ACCIDENTS - And not necessarily limited to automobiles, but mobility of many kinds; Go-Karts, flying saucers, roller skates.
This shit is pure gold, and we all fucking know it.
Now I recall getting run over by a sled & being in an eye patch like a sad pirate for three weeks, but according to Google this is more common on a sled/saucer/what have you...
![]() |
| Turkey's Done! |
OH! You're fucked.
What is it that we all love so much about that helpless forward stumbling motion of a dip shit falling on roller skates.
Or why is it always the smaller the vehicle, the funnier the crash.
![]() |
| BOUNCE, you rolling lil sausage! Watch your vertebrae. It's all fun & games till someone gets a metal plate & a Percocet addiction. |
And for another old favorite....
THE WALL/OBJECT CRASH - IMPACT (Which kind of goes hand & hand with all the above)
People driving into & through things, or people themselves hitting or going through walls, etc...
![]() |
| He's a person too, man, and he will fuck you UP! |
More of that BANG that tickles me so much. My whole life I've been crashing into things for entertainment purposes, whether it be on sleds, Rollerblades, bikes, skateboards, jumping over fences, yes, even throwing myself down stairs to make people laugh as a wee wee one.
Sure I was a normal child. Out of all my 10,000 nicknames over the years, lil crash cup was a classic. I was going for more of a stunt girl thing, but whatever.
Sure I was a normal child. Out of all my 10,000 nicknames over the years, lil crash cup was a classic. I was going for more of a stunt girl thing, but whatever.
There's got to be some I'm missing, I'm sure. I called my mother with this subject earlier just cause I knew it would make her day & her comments were endless, even getting into hot air balloon accidents.
I think I covered I the basics. What does it to you?
Unless you've never laughed at an accident in your life. In which case you should probably stop reading & join a convent.
Unless you've never laughed at an accident in your life. In which case you should probably stop reading & join a convent.
![]() |
| Cuz I heart explosions. <3 |














OMG you're a sick fuck.
ReplyDeleteI heart you.
Every time lately I think I see my favorite comment or quote, it quickly gets topped.
ReplyDeleteAnd that kind of sums up my mixed feelings on my mom. Hahaha.
I laughed hard at your examples of people hurting themselves. There's nothing quite like the pain of others to put a smile on your face. As you've likely guessed, God put idiots on this Earth for our entertainment.
ReplyDeleteAnd sorry I'm late in commenting to this post. I was watching some skate punk try a trick on a hand rail. He fucked up and came down the rail hard enough to make his nutsack explode.
Everyone laughed, heartily, and threw rocks at him. As he screamed, I set him afire. What fun was had by all.
Like you, I could watch people hurting themselves, on purpose, all day long. What a gift they give to us by allowing us to enjoy their agony. Break an arm or literally bust a nut for me, folks! I'll bring the popcorn.
And you have done an invaluable service to your community and the rest of the world by hurting yourself for the benefit of others. Good for you, lil' crash cup. Remember not to wear your helmet. Woo hoo!
You are just the bomb. In fact, there should be a whole separate blog somewhere dedicated to the comments of Kelly. Nothing makes my day like those.
ReplyDeleteThat was CLASSIC! And reminds me of how much I love Jackass, even though I can't stand to see Steve-O throw up & flaunt his ass & testicles in leopard speedos for the world to see.
I understand the being late on commenting. Unfortunately for me it's my ADD & trying to keep up with so many blogs now at the same time. What a fucking combination! Makes me spin some days.
Okay, okay, and the fact that I'm busy spinning fire & tossing myself into walls.
That last lil paragraph was pure gold too.
Thank you for saying that abut the comments. I look forward to your posts, too. There needs to be more people with good sense of humor like us.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I've seen and own all the JackAss flicks. Like you, I love 'em. JackAss 3D was surreal for me because I went into the theater already, well. feelin' alrighty. My sister said those guys are professional pukers. They know how to vomit right on cue... like an art form. It makes sense to me when I look back on those scenes. Steve-O is disgusting when he blows chunks and shows off his junk but I have this magical mind trick where I can block it out.
Thanks for the understanding on being late. Had a lot going on this weekend. Hope you're coping with your ADD. I know a few who have it bad.
Just earlier today I was thinking "Now how am I gonna find more of us? So many bloggers out there. Guess it just takes time.
ReplyDeleteWe yearn for more insanity. lmao
That's great you're a Jackass fan. I just close my eyes during most Steve-O segments. I've been debating catching 3D in the theater for a week. You're already ahead of me there.
I wonder what crashes are in store. An all-time fav was in #1, the roller disco in the back of the moving truck.
And with that last part in mind plus myself halfway to a pillow, in a blanket with a monkey (yes, it's legal if I think it should be), I will be heading over to Psycho Carnival with my morning coffee to catch up on anything shiny things & gingerbread monkeys caused me to miss the past few days.
I know my sense of humor is sick. I can't attend rodeos because I know some cowboy's family will beat me down for laughing at the bull stomping him. Sorry, but if you strap up a bull's junk, then I can understand him wanting to bring the pain.
ReplyDeleteI think I enjoy skateboard/bike stunt fails the most. Seeing someone trying to hang on to a speeding car and jump a house or something never gets old.
Lolol. Great comment, Q. Esp. the bull stomping.
ReplyDeleteOh, that last one is a gem. One of my favorites too.
I used to be a pretty badass skateboarder, haven't gotten on in a while, but I had a mid air Matrix bullet dodging accident on one & wish that moment could have been captured.
At least it wasn't as bad as the 2nd degree ass road rash from rollerblades I got. Yay! My first pain shot.
To taste the fruit of yon celestal tree.
ReplyDeleteI tried interpreting that a few different ways, and then came to the conclusion a tree is a very phallic looking life form. And then wondered why my erection was missing.
ReplyDeleteBut I like it. My fruit either tastes like Peach, Cherry Blossoms & Sensual Musks, or Gingerbread & Monkeys...... Because everything is about monkeys.
lmfao! I seriously laughed till I puked! lmfao! I get a little ticket to hell every time I giggle at someone busting their ass..BUT ITS WORTH IT! LOL
ReplyDeleteHey LilPixi,
ReplyDeleteI'd have dropped by and 'dropped' might just be the key word, here, a little sooner. I'm just recovering from walking into my full length mirror. Must stop posing and admiring myself:-)
Well, hell yeah, I've laughed at accidents and I sure can relate to this hilarious post!
In fact, I'm an accident waiting to happen and plenty of folks have laughed at me as I walked down the street and smashed my head into a lamp post, while staring at this really nice looking lady and...
Ouch, I just sliiiiped of my chair and...
Really funny post and have a nice day. Yeah, I know, don't tell you what kind of day to have!
:-)
By all means, I welcome all well wishes. =)
ReplyDeleteGlad you stopped by, brother. I enjoyed catching up with some of your blog the other day. I love it.
I myself, am an accident waiting to happen. And one of those really dumb ones that can so easily & logically be avoided. Haha
Falen, girl, you're just the shit. You live to laugh like I do. That's what it's all about.
haha, you are fucking hilarious. Huge fan of the exploding water melon. though the possibilities of Bin Ladens boys dressing up as women and using C4 for breast and butt implants and committing suicide attacks scares the shit out of me now.
ReplyDeleteI guess that makes me a twisted bastard in a lollipop world.
Shit.
Haha. Hey, thanks. =)
ReplyDeleteYou're pretty fn funny yourself. Home of the Snapping Turtle is awesome. Glad you found your way here.
haaaa! I have decided: I like your style!
ReplyDeleteHaha. Touche! I've been looking for blogs just like yours.
ReplyDeleteAwesome sauce!!