Bloggers, how the hell ya been?!
*Blows confetti out the back door*
(and not the one with the knob if you know what I mean. Although, I can assure you I have no knob, cept those two that rest atop my chesticles)
(and not the one with the knob if you know what I mean. Although, I can assure you I have no knob, cept those two that rest atop my chesticles)
As most of you know (unless you're hiding in a cave banging a polar bear), last weekend was the 4th of July here in America - Ya know, when we get all redneck-style drunk, eat sausages, and blow shit up as we tear over how beautiful of a celebration it is, or rather it's just the liquor making us cry. Whatever it may be, it can get emotional. Esp. if the explosions are too much to handle........ and this year in my neck of the woods, they certainly were!
Now, if I hadn't mentioned it before, my next door neighbor works for the light company. A few years back he lost his strict & overbearing father and has since gone right back to the good ol' age of 16, partying in the garage with his grown sons on a daily basis, drinking massive quantities of beer, and blowing up the whole neighborhood with illegal explosives.
So, three years ago Mahk decides he's going to outdo the entire town and their cheesy town fireworks display with his display and a block party that has since expanded to an open house bash between 4 neighborhood houses with an attendance way into the triple digits.
We just happen to have the best seat in the whole neighborhood every year because they go off right over our backyard, and this is only a taste.
That noise after the explosion is the friggin' enormity of the neighborhood shindig.
A bunch of us were watching the fountain of fire shoot up from the trailer while fusion bombs went through the sky & we actually just lost it laughing. You didn't know what else to do. I've seen fireworks shows, big & small, all over the place my whole life, and none of us had ever seen anything like it.
My mother's a bit wild at heart, even pushing 60, and had my poor 80 year old grandparents in the corner sitting through this. My lil nana has very high anxiety & heart rhythm problems, got very scared, and, well, it kind of pissed me off my mother was that stupid.
Now, there were a few friends & family members occupying my house & backyard (about 25 or so), and here you can see the party gone wild & hear my super twit sister suggest we should have opened our yard to hundreds of sweaty drunk college kids with terrible Boston accents.
Silly bitch....
You're grammatically incorrect, sistarella. It's "YAAAHHHD", not "YARD", queeftaht. Go back to Nebraska!
(We don't really get along too well. She's a flake & I'm a hardass. It's like oil & water)
"I'm gonna spread sum fuckin' butta all over this heah stah spankgled banna, guy. Where's my beeah, and a fourk I can stiab some assbag heah in the face with, guy?"
Gotta. Love. The. North Shore
Did you know I made it through about 10 minutes of "The Depahted" before I started looking for where my vest full of grenades & machine guns were at?
Quit talking like that! It makes you look frackin fucked up & uncivilized.
Boston, Connecticut, Rhode Island, parts of New Hampshah & Maine, you heard me...
(And try not to take offense with this from someone who's been living here their whole life. Unless you have the heavy accent. Then go take some speech classes fer christsake)
(And try not to take offense with this from someone who's been living here their whole life. Unless you have the heavy accent. Then go take some speech classes fer christsake)
![]() |
| Jersey & New Yawk, don't get me stahted. You're certainly not safe. |
Whew! You know what... I really flew of topic here, but that explosion's been waiting to happen for a while.
Ever since Lily DiCaprio showed up on my screen trying to be like Chaalie from down the street.
Welcome to the north east! We have baboons & beer! And lots & LOTS of Yuengling, guy!
Ever since Lily DiCaprio showed up on my screen trying to be like Chaalie from down the street.
Welcome to the north east! We have baboons & beer! And lots & LOTS of Yuengling, guy!
ONWARD!!
Here are some bewbs to keep your attention.
![]() |
| No. Fucking. Way! I would beat your ass with your own shoes if you ever came around me wearing these. |
You know...... this whole post is just failing terribly! Gawd!
Now, look. Even though last year I was in sunny Florida for 3 weeks during the 4th, I was quite bummed I wasn't here for Mahk's end of the world block pahty, and also that when trying to make the fireworks display down in Seminole County, my GPS took me to an empty church parking lot - "Just shut up & pray for fireworks, buoy. That's how we see light in the sky down here in Molesterville".
I don't know what sort of divine intervention happened next, but my flight to come home was scheduled for the evening of July 4th, and when I tell you that plane came down from over the clouds precisely at 9:00 P.M., I mean just in time for me to see fireworks displays ALL over Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Boston from all the little backyard displays to all the the big shot shows on the water all at once, all from an airplane.
And if that wasn't enough of a dream come true, the Boston Harbor display was in full swing when I landed at Logan.
| Actual shot from the airplane window touching down on the runway. |
Since I've spent so much time screwing around here, let's get on to This Week In Twitter
(Or last week, or maybe even two weeks ago. I've been a slacker)
Because it's all fun & games until somebody goes insane. Then it's REALLY FUN!!
Not like I actually did that.........
(Though, you should know me better because I totally did)
![]() |
| Your beaver bit my beaver & now there's gonna be words. |
Maybe I've gotten too personal here.
Tell me the story of your life. Is that too personal for you?!
Blah, blah.
Ooohh....
JACKPOT!
A step up from my future brother-in-law who falls UP the stairs on a weekly basis.
(He's okay. Sort of. He never really was to begin with)
Right about now, I feel like one of those psychological test subjects in an auditorium full of medical scientists.
What if I told them my fruit turned to sandy clam shells in my hand & the escalator took you through the wall, but rather beat me into the wall because I had magnets in my shoulder, which totally must have manifested from this brilliant & hilarious post by The Snee.
I bet you those scientists would pay big bucks for a test subject who's consumed as much acid as me in the 90's. See, that's the 60's backwards. Think about it.
So, speaking of too much acid in the 90's...
(Speaking of which, I should tell my dear bro I have now seen a new shock plug that'll help him "Shockin' the Colon" too)
So........
Think of Wile E. Coyote, cept' with the bang (or rather, consecutive bangs) before the loud whistle as he plummets into the core of the earth.
Not everything can be perfect. My first car was a lawn mower.
So in concluding this post for today, some of the upcoming posts here should somewhat consist of; my vegetable jungle progress, my sister's bridal shower & preparation for her wedding, a hokey music festival in the slums, and so on...
Now I know this all seems quite lame, but c'mon, guys, it's me.
(I don't know why I just felt like saying "Crazy Carl")
It's bound to be fucked up & entertaining.
So, I hope ya'll had a really great 4th & of course a happy Canada Day ;~}, and I leave you with our cheesy town fireworks display's grand finale captured in really poor quality.
You're so welcome!












oh dang I want me some nipple shoes! lol.
ReplyDeleteI was at a neighborhood fireworks display like this...
ReplyDelete...with a twist. Same size crowd, and all but 5 of us were mormon... We feared for our souls...
Although, I can assure you I have no knob, cept those two that rest atop my chesticles)
ReplyDeleteOh you mean top knockers….
unless you're hiding in a cave banging a polar bear
I would try banging a polar bear but not sure what I would use to hit it with….other than something big enough to stun it for long enough for me to make a clean getaway . I’m thinking perhaps an elephant would be favourite
Now, if I hadn't mentioned it before, my next door neighbor works for the light company.
Are we talking about the same light company…..the really big one….….The one powering my solar panals…..cool (or should that be hot) I didn’t realise the sun employed anyone…. Do you think he could borrow a few rays and aim them out our roof….
Now, there were a few friends & family members occupying my house & backyard (about 25 or so), and here you can see the party gone wild & hear my super twit sister suggest we should have opened our yard to hundreds of sweaty drunk college kids with terrible Boston accents.
Silly bitch....
Glad to see that you are close with your sister….We attended a firework party (A proper one – November 5th Bonfire night in the UK) One of the fireworks hitt a tree and shot back into the guests. I swear it scraped my legs on the way through, everyone was laughing and thinking it was hilarious, it was only when we thought about it later we realised how bad it could have been…..
You're grammatically incorrect, sistarella. It's "YAAAHHHD", not "YARD", queeftaht. Go back to Nebraska!
(We don't really get along too well. She's a flake & I'm a hardass. It's like oil & water)
I guess I should be grateful my big sister is more forgiving of her grammatically challenged little bro….She is also at least 35% posher than me
Quit talking like that! It makes you look frackin fucked up & uncivilized.
Boston, Connecticut, Rhode Island, parts of New Hampshah & Maine, you heard me...
Jersey & New Yawk, don't get me stahted. You're certainly not safe.
You should probably keep clear of Cockneys, Scousers, Brummies and Geordies….I’ll try and get some posh lessons from my sister so you don’t desert the BlackLOG….
No. Fucking. Way!
I would beat your ass with your own shoes if you ever came around me wearing these.
See this is why I don’t wear shoes….
You know...... this whole post is just failing terribly! Gawd!
It never stops me, I just keep writing rubbish until my audience go numb and I can sneak away….
"Just shut up & pray for fireworks, buoy. That's how we see light in the sky down here in Molesterville".
Be careful what you pray for, you might end up with the “End of days” spectacular but as short lived as a
Your beaver bit my beaver & now there's gonna be words.
I will maintain to my dying day that my beaver was yawning when your beaver ran into…..
P.S. Your Beaver is a pussy...
Loving the erratic nature of the post, it makes me feel at home….
Have a great week
P.S you are probably spot on about the going through line by line “that would just be a little too repetitive, wouldn't it.” it’s just I can’t help myself….sorry
Zombie - Yeah, those really surprised me. They HAD to go into the post once I saw them. Haha!
ReplyDeleteBrandon - That is just......scary as SHIT!! Talk about zombie apocalypse!
Niel - Don't ever be sorry for responding line by line. =)That's one of the highlights of your comments! So much fun to respond to every line! I wish everyone would follow suit & be as witty. I just had the same thing to say about all the most recent responses on your blog. I couldn't say "That was hilarious!" 5 times in a row. LOL. Your wit just cracks me up.
Top knockers - I like it! I'm definitely going to use that term from now on.
Maybe I need to stop being a "visualist"? & actually envisioning things like you picking up an elephant over your head & knocking out a polar bear with it. Or actually, I guess that's the fun & humor of it all.
I'll look into whether or not Mahk could use his special sun god powers & beam up your roof. That ought to make for some interesting neighborly conversation - "I have this friend over in England, and I know you're in tight with the sun...."
And I'll never desert the BlackLog! Even if I stopped blogging myself, and that's not going to happen either. Now c'mon, you all sound sophisticated over there in the UK, and supposedly English doesn't get more proper than that (though I do know it varies from county to county, just like here). A large majority of the United States northeasterners on the other hand....well, maybe I'll have to upload a video here soon just to show you what I mean. LOL. It's quite different from anything in the world.
Smart thinking with the shoes. I can't even count how many times I've been beat up with a pair of my own. You'd think I'd stop wearing them by now too. Maybe I have a weird fetish for pain.
I so wouldn't call it rubbish! ;~} I LOVE that freaking blog!!
If I could pray my way to the end of days, I would have prayed Jersey Shore off the air a long time ago.
I just laughed annoyingly loud over the beaver comment.
And I'm glad you love the erraticness.
Same to you & Mrs. B! =) And remember, you never have to make apologies to me. I absolutely cherish you as a blogging buddy. Thank the universe you stumbled upon me & I got to stumble right back upon the BlackLog on that dreary winter day.
The boobs got my attention. Those Northern accents cracked me up. Sounds like a major block party in your neighborhood. If it gets any bigger, then maybe Art Mann will show up. I didn't participate in any festivities this year for no apparent reason at all. The Mrs. and I were a little under the weather, but aside from that, we didn't do anything this holiday weekend. I'm glad you all had a great time. It seems like it's a memorable event. Oh, and the tweet about the Chinese restaurant and attacking his father was hilarious! Some random tweets crack me up.
ReplyDeleteFirst off, this was a "longy but a goody" kind of post*. *Insert dick joke here, if you must. This was so full of odd activities and wacky, bizarre words that created a minefield of chaotic imagery in my mind that it melted curvy, wriggly parts of my brain. AHHH!
ReplyDeleteSecondly, LilPixi, I wanna pair of those boobie shoes. Hear me out: I would be all the rage in my small redneck utopia here in Hoosierville. Not really. No "dandies" allowed here without being strung up by your bulbous meat sack on the town's Christmas tree. Your accent is hilarious. My Hoosier twang in my voice would be as equally hilarious to you, as well. either that or you may choose to throw a rabid beaver at my face*. *Insert vagina joke here. I like the way you explained your relationship with your sister. I can relate. My sister and I will go at it, sometimes*. *Please do not insert weird incest joke here.
Hey, I thought your fireworks vids were fantastic. I saved that fireworks/airport pic for a future background for my monitor. I did the same with some of Gary's (mountains) pics, recently. It seems everyone been taking more personal pics and video, lately, and putting them on their blogs. Pretty cool, eh? And I love the tweets here. They're mind twisters that made me laugh. Well, my work here is done. Terrific post, LilPixi. Get ready to be promoted on Fartbook again. :)
Btw, that is so cool that you got to see those fireworks from a plane overhead. Too groovy to grasp, lady, but I did it, anyhow. lol.
ReplyDeleteQuincy - I'm not sure if you've heard what I'm talking about with those north east accents, but it is truly hilarious. I should show ya'll the Jack Chop youtube video sometime with the guy with the Revere accent. That was me that had that dream too. LOL
ReplyDeleteKelly - My posts have definitely been longer than usual lately because they're more summaries & catch ups of what I've been up to, combined with the whole twitter thing, it's a lot to post & take in, I know. I left stuff out I wanted to mention too.
And at least they're not curvy, wiggly parts of your genitals. ;~} Quak quak* Haha. Now you know if there was a rabid beaver around, we'd have to wait for some innocent bystander to throw it at, and I so wouldn't bother *you wearing those shoes. You get a free pass, though a stranger might not be so lucky hanging around me in those.
I will refrain from the incest joke. lmao. My sister & I are just SOOOO different, yet so the same in many ingrained ways. Very odd, and both so blonde & Irish looking.
I love that you're enjoying the rare pics so much. =)Gary sure did have some breathtaking ones up! I love you guys with all my heart. And thanks a million. ;~} =)I'm terrible at promoting my own posts. The worst. Haha
P.S. Kelly, the key is to grasp it firmly & more towards the top. What are we talking about?
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, it certainly was somethin' else!! Beyond cool I got to experience that!
If this were a few years ago, I'd be sitting on my computer with a bunch of hillbillies I didn't give a damn about on a forum, not experiencing anything in life.
You guys are so lucky, good fireworks are illegal in Canada. FML.
ReplyDeleteI did not know that. You learn something new everyday. That one brings a tear to my eye. =( Everyone should be able to enjoy good explosives!
ReplyDeleteBTW, welcome & thanks for the follow! Hope to see more of you & I followed you back! =)
Hey LilPixi,
ReplyDeleteWell, yay n'stuff, I have arrived. Now, I'm not going to leave some long, rambling nonsensical comment that will make you wonder what the fuck I'm on. Oh no...
Anyway, I have thoroughly looked through your posting and my wrist is sore...no, not that! My wrist is sore from scrawling all the way down, down, down, to the very bottom of this delightfully explosive posting. And the more I read your Twatter feeds, the more I think I need a Twatter account so y'all could be thrilled to know when I've had a cup of coffee or when I went for a dump. Gosh and gee whiz, I bet you can hardly wait for that.
And seriously, yep some serious shit now, I think that would be awesome to see some fireworks while in a plane. Were you on 'Blog Air'?
And I gotta get me some Tit Clogs for my ex wife. Sure she would appreciate the gesture.
Seems like you had quite the Fourth of July. Right then, I'm outta' here...see you over at Farcebook or Fartbook or Fakebook, where I can practice my fascinating profile updates before I finally get up the courage to sign up to Twatter or whatever the hell the name of it is.
Take care, my friend and have an awesome weekend, eh.
Gary :)
Hi, Gary! =)
ReplyDeleteSorry about the post being so long (to everyone else as well) =P
It would be a BLAST if you joined Twatter! I really hope you do eventually! =)It's a bit confusing & intimidating because of this at first, but then it's just like home, and always calling your name.
Blog Air was fully booked =( something about too many extra monkeys & reptiles brought onto the plane that all needed their own seats, so I had to go with my second favorite, Jet Blue
There's on thing better than tit clogs - Tit clogs sent in the mail as a surprise, or with bows on them. I would get assorted colored bras for my shoes.
I'll see you over on Fartbook & wishing you a wonderful weekend as well, my friend. =)
Don't ever be sorry for responding line by line. =)That's one of the highlights of your comments! So much fun to respond to every line! I wish everyone would follow suit & be as witty. I just had the same thing to say about all the most recent responses on your blog. I couldn't say "That was hilarious!" 5 times in a row. LOL. Your wit just cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteBeing English I’m contractedly obliged to apologise at least 360 times a day, 24 times a week and 7 times a year….
Top knockers - I like it! I'm definitely going to use that term from now on.
The term I was aiming for and missed was actually “Top Bollacks… .
Maybe I need to stop being a "visualist"? & actually envisioning things like you picking up an elephant over your head & knocking out a polar bear with it. Or actually, I guess that's the fun & humor of it all.
I have to be honest it was one of those new ultra light weight elephants….
I'll look into whether or not Mahk could use his special sun god powers & beam up your roof. That ought to make for some interesting neighborly conversation - "I have this friend over in England, and I know you're in tight with the sun...."
Try not to talk to him while he’s blowing things up, I would hate (after I stopped laughing) to see you without your eyebrows…..
If I could pray my way to the end of days, I would have prayed Jersey Shore off the air a long time ago.
A little bizarre but while I was looking up some facts* for this week’s BlackLOG I came across “Jersey shore shark attacks 1916” which if you could switch to 2011 and target the cast might resolve your issue….
* I know, I know, it doesn’t sound possible but occasionally I like to slip in the odd fact just to confuse the readership….
I just laughed annoyingly loud over the beaver comment.
And I'm glad you love the erraticness.
I’ve never heard an erratic Laugh, you didn’t happen to record it did you??? Or could you ask the Beaver,
Same to you & Mrs. B! =) And remember, you never have to make apologies to me. I absolutely cherish you as a blogging buddy. Thank the universe you stumbled upon me & I got to stumble right back upon the BlackLog on that dreary winter day.
We could probably ditch the rest of the Blogging community and live off of our self appreciation….
Thanks so much for the shout out Lil Pixi! I've been feeling a bit in the blogpit these days since I'm consumed with the joys of moving, and your shout out reminded me that I will write again one day.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, your explosive expose about the neighborhood fireworks grabbed me. My sister and her hubby host such a show annually, complete with a big potluck and crawfish boil. Swarms of folks usually attend, and there is always something memorable that keeps one reminiscing each year. My sister is lovingly referred to as the fire chief since she walks around the property with a large hose putting out errant flames!
Like Gary, I am still twitter free, but yet I feel all a twitter at the thought. Maybe after the move I can truly become the twit I yearn to be.
THANKS AGAIN for the mention LilPixi. It was very, very sweet of you. Have a great July!
My apologies for being late on the responses, ya'll. I have truly been physically under the weather the past few days.
ReplyDeleteNiel - They're making a hybrid everything these days, aren't they? The inflatable elephants are where it's at, but they're really not great for self defense.
I wonder if any of the neighbors actually have lost their eyebrows at some point.
I'll have to record an erratic laugh for you some time. Though, I can't depend on that beaver. He just wants to sit around & drink beer & eat potato chips on the couch all day. What the hell is he doing here anyways?!Who invited him in?
I appreciate myself. I appreciate myself for changing the toilet paper roll correctly so that it doesn't fling off & hit someone in the eye.
(I didn't take my meds today)
The Snee - I hope things have been going smoothly with the move. =) That sure was a hilarious post & it must have been where that part of my dream came from. LOL
And don't worry about feeling in the blogpit. You've been awfully busy. We'll all be waiting for you when you come back & things will be the same again. =)
I love that, the fire chief. LOL. *Sigh*, kind of bummed those festivities are over for the year. That means summer is almost half way over. Crawfish? I wanna be THERE next year! It was a sausage/hot dog fest here. Blech!
Anyone can become a twit, too. It's easy, and a terribly addicting move. ;~}
You have a great July as well, lovely! Twas my honor to be able to mention The Snee here!
They're making a hybrid everything these days, aren't they? The inflatable elephants are where it's at, but they're really not great for self defense.
ReplyDeleteThe new run flat version is not bad for defence
I wonder if any of the neighbors actually have lost their eyebrows at some point.
The neighbours might not have (although come to think of it no eyebrow Pete may have done) but my mother did once. She stuck her head in an oven to light it – the electronic ignition having broken….Leaving it running for 10 minutes before attempting the procedure, proved to be a big error in judgement. She also lost her fringe , dignity and about 4 layers of skin….I think she might have been an early adaptor of the chemical peel look…
I'll have to record an erratic laugh for you some time. Though, I can't depend on that beaver. He just wants to sit around & drink beer & eat potato chips on the couch all day. What the hell is he doing here anyways?!Who invited him in?
Damned if I know….
I appreciate myself. I appreciate myself for changing the toilet paper roll correctly so that it doesn't fling off & hit someone in the eye.
I’ve had to install safety toilet paper after the incident where I almost castrated myself … I’m never using Eunuch brand toilet paper again
(I didn't take my meds today)
I Could tell, you left them on the floor and I nearly broke my neck when I stepped on them…
Eunuch brand toilet paper - Lmao!
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty crazy, story oven story there. And just earlier today I was thinking about the dangers of those things. I've been proved correct once again, unfortunately with this one.
And my apologies. Usually the derelicts & alcoholics come around to snort up all the medication off the floor, but today was free generic brand cigarette day down at the clinic.
we have a restriction on fireworks where i am, they must be safe and sane...those two words have never entered my vocabulary, they are foreign to my frame of reference...
ReplyDeleteThose two words make me shit my pants, depending on what context they're used in.
ReplyDeleteEunuch brand toilet paper - Lmao!
ReplyDeleteYou have to be vigilant in the supermarkets these days, I just heard that “Eunuch toilet paper” has been rebranded as “Sex change lavatory roll” and when used in conjunction with “Grow a pair - Breast Milk” you get the full package…err half the package…Err, you get to swap packages…whatever…
That's a pretty crazy, story oven story there. And just earlier today I was thinking about the dangers of those things. I've been proved correct once again, unfortunately with this one.
You are not kidding about how dangerous those ovens can be , I hear horror stories all the time where people have cooked vegetables in them and then attempted to pass them off as real food to unsuspecting victims…
Hahaha!! I loved the package comment! I have been SO busy I haven't even been back to my own blog until now. =0 You'll understand once I update ya'll.
ReplyDeleteOh, you little tease, you have left me full of splendid anticipation…..
ReplyDeleteH0lY M0lY.
ReplyDeleteI think my ass is on fire, and it ain't from the electrified butt blug! This post was hilarious. I think you are quite possibly certifiably nuts. I love it!
Can I come to your block party next year? I'm working on my thesis for my psychology degree, and the mixed bag of fruits and nuts in your neighborhood would make the perfect experiment to draw experience from...or to draw mustaches on vibrators..LAWL!
Any way...until next time.
p.s. thanks for the link love - added you to my blogroll!
~Dr. Static Freud
See? I haven't even made it to my own blog, I've been so...all over the place.
ReplyDeleteAnd those two of the best comments ever, by two of the coolest people ever! =)
Thanks, Static. You made me blush. HaHA!!
And Niel, I am soooo sorry I've been letting you down so badly. =( Life's been CRAZY the past two weeks. Should slow down this week finally.
Lilpixi
ReplyDeleteagain with the British impression, one would think that you are hankering after citizenship, I strongly suspect, if it was not for our unsettled weather we would have a convert….
You have not let me or anyone else down. It is a privilege and honour that you share your thoughts not a obligation….Besides if you were not out and about in the real word the content of - It’s a lollipop world, would not be half as real or accessible….
I think this is the development of a beautiful 3-way relationship. Can I be in the middle tonight? 8D
ReplyDeleteYou guys are crazy!!!
ReplyDelete